Manage tickets and RSVPs for free with Event Tickets, from the team behind the number one calendar on WordPress.
This plugin makes it easy to sell tickets and collect registration for in-person or virtual events. Plus, it comes with features backed by our world-class team of developers and designers. Integrate Event Tickets with your PayPal business account and manage attendees from your WordPress dashboard.
🎟️ Ticketing and Registration for WordPress
🔌🎨 Plug and Play or Customize
Event Tickets is built to work out of the box. Just install the plugin, configure your settings, and start collecting RSVPs and selling tickets in minutes.
Add your own touch by using Event Tickets as the foundation for customization. Personalize to your heart’s content with the help of a skeleton stylesheet, partial template overrides, template tags, hooks and filters, careful documentation, and a library of free extensions.
Whether your vision is big or small, you’re in good company. Thousands of small businesses, musicians, venues, restaurants, and non-profits are increasing revenue from their in-person and virtual events with Event Tickets. Our plugins have also been scaled to work on large networks for Fortune 100 companies, universities, and government institutions.
✔️ Attendees can RSVP to events
✔️ Attendees can purchase tickets to events
✔️ Add RSVPs and tickets to posts, pages, or custom post types
✔️ Collect ticket fees by connecting your PayPal business account
✔️ Generate sales and attendee reports
✔️ Ticket stock countdown
✔️ Automatic ticket confirmation emails
✔️ Works out of the box with The Events Calendar
✔️ Responsive design works on all devices
✔️ Tested on the major theme frameworks such as Avada, Genesis, Woo Themes, Thesis and many more.
✔️ Internationalized & translated
✔️ Extensive template tags for customization
✔️ Hooks & filters galore
✔️ Library of extensions
Upgrade to Event Tickets Plus for full WooCommerce integration to use additional payment gateways like Stripe or Braintree.
All of our documentation can be found in our knowledgebase.
Additional helpful links:
- Guide: Getting Started with Event Tickets
- Installing Event Tickets Video
- Do I need Event TIckets or Event Tickets Plus?
- How to Make Money with Virtual Events
If you have any questions about this plugin, you can post a thread in the WordPress.org forum. Please search existing threads before starting a new on
Take your calendar to the next level by pairing it with our plugins for ticketing, crowdsourcing, email marketing, and more. Learn more about all our products on our website.
Our Free Plugins:
📅 The Events Calendar
📐 Advanced Post Manager
Our Premium Plugins and Services:
If you aren’t familiar with Event Tickets, check out our Getting Started Guide. It will have you creating tickets in no time.
Ready to dig deeper? Check out these resources:
We check in on the Event Tickets forum here on WordPress.org about once a week to help users with basic troubleshooting and identifying bugs. If you’re looking for premium, personalized support, consider upgrading to Event Tickets Plus.
Still have a question? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Tickets is translated into multiple languages, including German, Danish, and Dutch. Help localize Event Tickets even further by adding your locale – visit translate.wordpress.org.
Снимки на разширението
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit „Choose File.“
- When the popup appears select the event-tickets.x.x.zip file from your desktop. (The ‘x.x’ will change depending on the current version number).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.
- For access to new updates, make sure you have added your valid License Key under Events –> Settings –> Licenses.
Are there any troubleshooting steps I should try before I post a new thread in the support forum?
First, make sure that you’re running the latest version of Event Tickets. If you’ve got any other add-ons, make sure those are current and running the latest code as well. Also be sure to check our knowledgebase.
The most common issues we see are either plugin or theme conflicts. You can test if a plugin or theme is conflicting by manually deactivating other plugins until just Event Tickets is running on your site. If the issue persists, revert to the default Twenty Twenty theme. If the issue is resolved after deactivating a specific plugin or your theme, you’ll know that is the source of the conflict.
Note that we aren’t going to say “tough luck” if you identify a plugin/theme conflict. While we can’t guarantee 100% integration with any plugin or theme out there, we will do our best (and reach out the plugin/theme author as needed) to figure out a solution that benefits everyone.
I’m still stuck. Where do I go to file a bug or ask a question?
Free plugin users can post in the Event Tickets support forum on WordPress.org. Our team reviews that forum weekly to look for bug reports.
If you’re already an Event Tickets Plus subscriber, you’re entitled to our actively-monitored Premium Support on our website. Generally, except in times of increased support loads, we reply to all premium support tickets within 24 hours during the business week.
What’s the difference between Event Tickets and Events Tickets Plus?
Event Tickets is our free ticketing plugin that has all the basics you need to sell tickets and collect RSVPs on your website. You can use Event Tickets with or without The Events Calendar.
Event Tickets Plus is a premium plugin that runs alongside Event Tickets and enhances it with extra features, including custom registration fields, shortcodes, WooCommerce integration, our mobile ticketing app and more.
Do I need The Events Calendar to run Event Tickets?
Nope! Event Tickets works with or without The Events Calendar. Even if you don’t have The Events Calendar, you can create RSVPs and tickets on WordPress pages and posts.
Can I email attendees using Event Tickets?
Yes. Event Tickets automatically sends an email confirmation after attendees register or RSVP for an event. If the attendee purchases a ticket, the confirmation email will also provide a ticket to scan at the door for admission.
What add-ons are available for Event Tickets, and where can I read more about them?
The following add-ons are available for The Events Calendar:
- Events Calendar Pro, for adding premium calendar features like recurring events, advanced views, cool widgets, shortcodes, additional fields, and more!
- Event Aggregator, a service that effortlessly fills your calendar with events from Meetup, Google Calendar, iCalendar, Eventbrite, CSV, and ICS.
- Virtual Events, which optimizes your calendar for virtual events including Zoom integration, video and livestream embeds, SEO optimization for online events and more.
- Event Tickets Plus, which allows you to sell tickets for your events using your favorite e-commerce platform.
- Promoter, automated email communication made just for The Events Calendar and Event Tickets. Stay in touch with your attendees every step of the way.
- Community Events, for allowing frontend event submission from your readers.
- Community Tickets, which allows event organizers to sell tickets to the events they submit via Community Events.
- Filter Bar, for adding advanced frontend filtering capabilities to your events calendar.
- Eventbrite Tickets, for selling tickets to your event directly through Eventbrite.
I have a feature idea. What’s the best way to tell you about it?
We’ve got a LoopedIn page where we’re actively watching for feature ideas from the community. Vote up existing feature requests or add your own, and help us shape the future of the products business in a way that best meets the community’s needs.
I’ve still got questions. Where can I find answers?
Check out our extensive knowledgebase for articles on using, tweaking, and troubleshooting our plugins.
Сътрудници и разработчици
“Event Tickets” е софтуер с отворен код. Към разширението са допринесли следните хора.Сътрудници
Списък с промени
- Feature – Allow duplicating a ticket when using the Classic Editor. [ET-1349]
- Feature – Added the TEC Tickets icon in the block editor Tickets category section. [ET-1350]
- Enhancement – Added a warning when Tickets Commerce is enabled, but users aren’t required to log in before purchasing tickets. [ET-1352
- Fix – Added the post_type to the attendee page on Posts/Pages so that additional logic would function correctly. [ET-1319]
- Fix – Fixed toggling of shared capacity data for tickets. [ETP-497]
- Language – 7 new strings added, 99 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted
- Feature – Included Price, Currency and Value classes to improve monetary handling for Tickets Commerce [ET-1331]
- Enhancement – Allow for filtering of tickets within the RSVP template block handler. [ETP-763]
- Fix – Remove use of
wp_cache_flush()and use conditional when using an external object cache. (props to @r-a-y for this change!) [ET-1343]
- Fix – Fixes error being caused by an endless loop when currency settings are saved. [ET-1344]
- Fix – Fixed an issue where shared capacity on the ticket block page wasn’t calculated correctly. [ET-1291]
- Fix – Fixed the
Add Attendeemodal from generating a 500 error when two or more tickets have been enabled for an event. [ETP-764]
- Language – 0 new strings added, 50 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted
- Enhancement – Auto generate checkout page when enabling Tickets Commerce. [ET-1232]
- Enhancement – Auto generate order success page when enabling Tickets Commerce. [ET-1233]
- Enhancement – Added filter
tribe_tickets_manual_attendee_allow_email_resendto allow customization of email resending via Manual Attendees depending on status. [ETP-703]
- Enhancement – Add
getPricemethod to utilities JS object to centralize the way we get ticket prices. [ET-1238]
- Enhancement – Add a modal with more information about the PayPal connection after connecting with PayPal via Tickets Commerce. [ET-1321]
- Fix – Fixes error being caused when trying to load attendee information. [ET-1320]
- Fix – Added
allow_resending_emailmethod which can be used to enable or disable resending email. [ETP-703]
- Fix – Fixed ticket total formatting within the attendee registration modal when using custom thousands and decimal separators. [ET-1216]
- Fix – QR Code API generation settings not working if
The Events Calendarplugin was not active. [ETP-754]
- Fix – Fixed the event cost formatting issues showing the wrong currency symbol, symbol location and separators. [ET-1251]
- Fix – Disable „Connect to PayPal“ button while a new URL is not available, after changing countries. [ET-1318]
- Fix – Searching Ticket Holder Email / Ticket Holder Name through the Attendee page now functions as expected. [ET-1171]\
- Fix – Working with PayPal accounts in currencies other than USD now works as expected. [ET-1330]
- Language – 17 new strings added, 41 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted
- Fix – Ensures that Tickets Commerce attendees get archived properly when an order is canceled or not completed. [ET-1322]
- Feature – Introduction of Tickets Commerce, the new and improved solution you can set up to sell tickets with Event Tickets.
- Language – 840 new strings added, 432 updated, 26 fuzzied, and 16 obsoleted
- Enhancement – When editing an RSVP or ticket in the block editor, allow title to wrap to multiple lines. [ET-1089]
- Enhancement – Ensure that text for the RSVP going/not going dropdown on front end isn’t cut off and arrows aren’t hidden. [ET-1169]
- Tweak – Added a new filter
tribe_tickets_get_provider_query_slugto allow customization of the provider URL variable name. [ET-543]
- Tweak – Changed the
providerURL variable name to
tickets_provider. The filter
tribe_tickets_get_provider_query_slugallows for customization. [ET-543]
- Fix – Fixed ticket total formatting when using custom thousands and decimal separators. [ET-1197]
- Fix – Show warning while creating new tickets with
0price for TribeCommerce. [ET-1201]
- Fix – Prevent text overlapping description in the ticket AR modal. [ET-1179]
- Fix – Removed the ability to resend tickets from the Attendees page to Attendees who cancelled or refunded their ticket. [ETP-703]
- Language – 26 new strings added, 116 updated, 2 fuzzied, and 35 obsoleted
- Fix – Fixed conflict with WooCommerce Payments plugin showing error on Ticket Form. [ET-1174]
- Fix – Fixed cart calculation inconsistency with WooCommerce when the „Number of decimals“ setting was set to
- Fix – Removed RSVP V2 preview templates and functionality. [ET-1162]
- Fix – Updated deprecated hook
- Language – 37 new strings added, 162 updated, 6 fuzzied, and 20 obsoleted