Iute checkout is a WooCommerce plugin from Iute Group AS, which allows you easily integrate Iute into your WooCommerce based e-shop.
* Widget to show to customer monthly repayment amount for each e-shop product in both category and product pages. Also widget provides loan calculator functionality.
* Iute Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce (allows to submit a loan application to Iute Group AS on checkout step)
* Ability to manage mappings between Iute Group AS loan products and your e-shop products right in our WordPress admin console.
Снимки на разширението
- Install and activate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin console.
- Insert API keys on Iute management page in WooCommerce Settings (Payments) section. API keys should be provided by Iute Group AS.
- Choose your country
- Start to offer „Buy now, pay later“ experience to your customers.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Сътрудници и разработчици
“Iute” е софтуер с отворен код. Към разширението са допринесли следните хора:Сътрудници
Списък с промени
- WordPress compatible version was updated.
- Fast checkout feature added. Allows customer to just to checkout step right from product page.
- start checkout support on promo modal
- antifraud for checkout page
- ability to customize promo message
- validation improvements
- support more countries on checkout page
- checkout form validation improvements
- better shipping address support
- webhook validation improvements
- minor fixes
- Patronymic field for checkout page
- Better support for webhook and order statuses
- Webhooks support
- Ability to hide promo message on category pages
- Checkout session improvements
- Better support for multi lang
- IutePay icon is now shown using add_filter function
- IutePay icon, fix mime type
- IutePay icon URL was fixed
- added icon for IutePay payment method on checkout page
- promo message renders inside span class=price for category pages, a lot of shops have problems with layout before
- removed Jetpack Constants as dependency
- product SKU is not a mandatory field anymore. For product mappings product ID is used instead, if SKU is not defined
- support of WordPress 6.0.1 is added