Automatically resize huge image uploads with Imsanity. Choose whatever size and quality you like, and let Imsanity do the rest. When a contributor uploads an image that is larger than the configured size, Imsanity will automatically scale it down to the configured size and replace the original image.
Imsanity also provides a bulk-resize feature to resize previously uploaded images and free up disk space. You may resize individual images from the Media Library’s List View.
This plugin is ideal for blogs that do not require hi-resolution original images to be stored and/or the contributors don’t want (or understand how) to scale images before uploading.
- Автоматично преоразмерява огромните качвани изображения и ги прави по-„нормален“ размер
- Bulk resize feature to resize existing images
- Selectively resize images directly in the Media Library (List View)
- Allows configuration of max width/height and JPG quality
- Optionally converts BMP and PNG files to JPG for more savings
- След активиране, Imsanity не изисква действия от страна на потребителя
- Използва вградените функции на WordPress за скалиране на изображения
Интерфейсът на Imsanity е преведен на няколко езика, всеки от които ще се свали автоматично с инсталирането на разширението. За да помогнете с превода на интерфейса на вашия език, посетете
Imsanity се разработва на адре https://github.com/nosilver4u/imsanity (pull requests са добре дошли)
Снимки на разширението
- Go to Admin -> Plugins -> Add New and search for „imsanity“
- Натиснете бутона ‘Install’
- Натиснете ‘Активиране’
- Изтеглете imsanity.zip
- Разархивирайте и качете папката ‘imsanity’ в директорията ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Активирайте разширението през менюто „Разширения“ в WordPress
Инсталирането на Imsanity ще промени ли вече публикуваните изображения в моя блог?
Activating Imsanity will not alter any existing images. Imsanity resizes images as they are uploaded so it does not affect existing images unless you specifically use the „Bulk Image Resize“ feature on the Imsanity settings page. The Bulk Resize feature allows you to quickly resize existing images.
Защо получавам съобщение за грешка „Файлът не съдържа изображение“?
WordPress uses the GD library to handle the image manipulation. GD can be installed and configured to support various types of images. If GD is not configured to handle a particular image type then you will get this message when you try to upload it. For more info see http://php.net/manual/en/image.installation.php
Как мога да кажа на Imsanity да игнорира конкретно изображение, така че да мога да кача снимка с произволни размери и тя да не бъде преоразмерена?
You can re-name your file and add „-noresize“ to the filename. For example if your file is named „photo.jpg“ you can rename it „photo-noresize.jpg“ and Imsanity will ignore it, allowing you to upload the full-sized image.
If you are a developer (or have one handy), you can also use the ‘imsanity_skip_image’ filter to bypass resizing for any image.
Does Imsanity compress or optimize my images?
While Imsanity does compress JPG images in the process of resizing them, it uses the standard WordPress compression. Thus, the resulting images are not efficiently encoded and can be optimized further (without quality loss) by the EWWW Image Optimizer and many other image optimization plugins.
Will Imsanity resize images from plugin X, Y, or Z?
If the images can be found in the Media Library of your site, then it is likely Imsanity will resize them. Imsanity uses the wp_handle_upload hook to process new uploads and can resize any existing images in the Media Library using the Bulk Resizer. If the images are not in the Media Library, you can use the EWWW Image Optimizer to resize them.
Защо ми е нужно това разширение?
Photos taken on any modern camera and most cellphones are too large to display full-size in a browser.
This wastes space on your web server, and wastes bandwidth for your visitors to view these files.
Imsanity allows you to set a sanity limit so that all uploaded images will be constrained to a reasonable size which is still more than large enough for the needs of a typical website. Imsanity hooks into WordPress immediately after the image upload, but before WordPress processing occurs. So WordPress behaves exactly the same in all ways, except it will be as if the contributor had scaled their image to a reasonable size before uploading.
The size limit that imsanity uses is configurable. The default value is large enough to fill the average vistor’s entire screen without scaling so it is still more than large enough for typical usage.
Защо ДА НЕ да използвам това разширение?
You might not want to use Imsanity if you use WordPress as a stock art download site, to provide hi-resolution images for print or use WordPress as a hi-resolution photo storage archive.
Нима самият WordPress вече не преоразмерява изображенията автоматично?
When an image is uploaded WordPress keeps the original and, depending on the size of the original, will create up to 4 smaller sized copies of the file (Large, Medium-Large, Medium, Thumbnail) which are intended for embedding on your pages. Unless you have special photographic needs, the original usually sits there unused, but taking up disk quota.
Защо сте изписали Insanity погрешно?
Imsanity is short for „Image Sanity Limit“. A sanity limit is a term for limiting something down to a size or value that is reasonable.
Къде мога да получа помощ?
Въпроси могат да бъдат публикувани във форума за поддръжка на адрес https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/imsanity, но ако не получите отговор, моля пишете на https://ewww.io/contact-us/.
Сътрудници и разработчици
“Imsanity” е софтуер с отворен код. Към разширението са допринесли следните хора.Сътрудници
Списък с промени
- fixed: mime type error when filename in attachment metadata is incorrect
- changed: escape and sanitize more things
- changed: tighten PHPCS rules used for pre-release testing
- added: support for resizing WebP images via ImageMagick
- changed: update attachment file size to keep WP 6.0 metadata in sync
- changed: use original image for resizing if full size version was scaled by WordPress
- fixed: JS scroller during bulk resize causes unexpected behavior
- fixed: delete originals might remove full-size version in rare cases
- fixed: error thrown for image that is 1 pixel larger than max dimensions
- changed: clarify text for queue reset button
- changed: Delete Originals function in bulk/selective resizer will clean metadata if original image is already gone
- changed: bulk resizer will resize all images with no limits, use list mode for selective resizing
- added: see current dimensions and resize individual images in Media Library list mode
- added: imsanity_disable_convert filter to bypass BMP/PNG to JPG conversion options conditionally
- added: imsanity_skip_image filter to bypass resizing programmatically
- added: ability to remove pre-scaled original image backup (in bulk or selectively)
- changed: PNG images will not be converted if transparency is found
- fixed: BMP files not converted when server uses image/x-ms-bmp as mime identifier
- removed: Deep Scan option is the default behavior now, no need for configuration
Please refer to the separate changelog.txt file.